Buyer Protection is our guarantee to you that every transaction you make on Shop is completely secure.
Shop Buyer Protection consists of 3 parts:
- Privacy Protection: Pay securely online without worrying that your credit card details will be exposed.
- Payment Protection: Your payment is only released to the seller after you confirm satisfactory condition of your purchase. You can also track the progress of your delivery at anytime.
- Refund Protection: Ella and Reese has a comprehensive dispute process that protects you when you are unhappy with your transaction and get your refund.
When am I protected by Shop Buyer Protection?
- When the item you ordered did not arrive.
- When the item you received was not as described.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Shop uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers' windows during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time we ask for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted.
What payment methods are accepted on Ella and Reese?
- Apple Pay
- American Express
- Diners Club